Pages

2/07/2017

Hello!

Have you seen that Kara of K and R Design's is celebrating her 300th week of her Friday Inspiration File? She celebrates her fellow card making bloggers by pinning cards she admires every Friday. She's challenged us to go through the file and CASE one of the cards. I found this little beauty by Diana. I didn't stray far from her design...why mess with a good thing!

This is Diana's card.


And here's mine!


I've used my Pretty Pink Posh small Scallop Ovals die. It's dressed up with sweet polka dot flowers by PTI. I did change up the placement of the twine bow. I opted to use some of my PPP Sweet Pea Sequins in place of Diana's stamped circles. 

Hope you like it! 
Thanks for the inspiration Diana and Kara!!


13 comments:

LeAnne said...

I love Kara's stuff....I love your stuff....I love this card! Such a pretty CASE!

Kara said...

What a beauty!! Perfect CASE!!

Greta said...

What a neat idea--will have to check out Kara's blog! You picked a wonderful card & I really love your version, Lisa! Such sweet flowers & the sequins are perfect!

Tracey McNeely said...

Your CASE of Diana is beautiful Lisa! Ih I wish I had time to play with Kara's challenge!

I Card Everyone said...

I'm loving it Lisa!!! Gorgeous details and as pretty as the original!!!
:)

Sharron said...

Fabulous CASE! The soft pink is so pretty on the kraft.

Joni Andaya said...

Love it Lisa <3

Birgit said...

What a darling card Lisa! Great layout and sweet polka dotted flowers.

Jen Mitchell said...

I love the softly colored flowers against the kraft background. And the ovals really show off the sentiment - especially the one with the polka dots!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHHH! I love that you CASED someone's card--- but you made it your own! It's perfect! LOVE the polka dot embossed kraft paper inside the scalloped circle. And the little sequins- the perfect little detail! Fabulous (as always!)! <3

Katie Ann Brooks said...

perfection, makes my heart sing!

Virginia L. said...

Love your CAS interpretation! Delightful card, Lisa!

Jinny Newlin said...

A perfect CASE! Love the addition of a little shimmer and shine with the sequins!